Proven offender management solutions for county corrections. Twelve major projects across the USA, including Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, the world’s largest jail. Every project with unique legal/jurisdictional requirements.
- Dedicated project teams – comprised of project managers, business analysts, and technical, documentation, and quality assurance specialists. Each team with constant, in-house access to experienced corrections domain experts.
- Careful, rigorous requirements analysis to ensure full understanding of your needs, and leverage our best practices know-how from around the world.
- Sound technology advice to convey your options for standard product, custom functionality, and legacy and/or third-party integration.
- Comprehensive project plans and timelines, with a commitment to deliver solutions on time and within budget.
- Ongoing support, maintenance, and product roadmaps to ensure system performance and long-term fit with your evolving requirements.
"Commitment to efficient, rigorous process ensures quality software development. Our clients can’t afford any other approach."
VP Marketing & Sales
We know County Corrections.
Jail, prison. To just about everyone else in the world, they carry the same meaning.
But not to you. As a county corrections professional, you understand in exacting detail the many, complex differences between a county jail and a state prison. The pace of the county jail, for one – the volume of admissions, the frequency of movements and related logistics, and the constant population turnover. The urban setting for another – the overcrowding, the limited time for observation and evaluation, and the individual and family stress associated with the front end of the incarceration spectrum.
You understand these differences, and so does Syscon Justice Systems.
We have been providing comprehensive county corrections solutions for decades. Solutions for some of the most complex correctional environments in the industry, including the world’s largest county jail, with nearly 22,000 offenders and 1,500 daily movements.
Managing offender information in a large county jail requires a full understanding of the entire process, from intake through discharge. Syscon understands the practical realities of county corrections in every detail, and has evolved proven solutions to address them. Purpose-built software, and professional services, with guidance from subject matter experts who have worked in county corrections capacities, combine to deliver a rich, flexible solution. A solution which can be tailored to the practical realities and unique legal complexities of your environment.
County corrections solutions from Syscon have been selected by numerous agencies, large and small, in numerous cities and counties across the United States. Long-term, multi-phase solutions that evolve with the agency and state-of-the-art practices. So that county corrections professionals can manage their complex environments intelligently and efficiently.
If your county corrections enterprise is facing a complex challenge, chances are that Syscon has already solved it.